My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Nada

You know, I've got nothing. Every day, I have felt like I have plenty to say and plenty to write about, but I just haven't gotten past it and put pen to paper as it were. I've been tempted to write recently about the conference I went to a few weeks ago. But beyond speaking of the longer than normal hours & my complete lack of appetite, I really don't feel like I have much to say about it. Other than that, life has just been getting ready to move to the new house.

This week, picked up a new washer/dryer combo and packed some more boxes. Found new homes for my couch, entertainment center, dining room table, kitchen carts, & old receiver. Progress. With the new house walk through only a week away, I'm glad to be getting things done. And I gotta stay on it as the move is only 2 weeks away! I really will miss being able to walk to the metro & the cheap rent that I've gotten used to here. I know the new house will be lovely, but it's sometimes hard to see that when it's clouded by worse commutes and an insane mortgage payment.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home