My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Givin it up


Let it be know that I love chicken wings (and I enjoy a good slice of pizza). I don't know when my like of chicken wings skipped the puppy love crush all together and went right into love, but it did. Dipped in gloriously creamy blue cheese dressing... I think I just drooled a little bit. As it turns out, they are actually quite terrible for you. Who knew?!? Well Chicken Wings, along with pizza I'm giving you both up until further notice. You are not helping me fit into my pants and as I cannot afford to buy you AND pants, you must go. I've thought about this for a while, but my need of pants is pretty serious. I mean, how often would I be allowed to sit at the bar with no pants on to order you?

How long will this last? Who knows. There's tons of delicious food out there that I can eat in your place and will have to do so in the unforeseen future. Know that you and pizza will always hold a special place in my heart (probably thanks to the fat deposits built up in my arteries) and in my gut and I will continue to think of you both fondly. Be well you two, and be beloved by the masses during my absence.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home