My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



That was fast!

Having never seen a house built from scratch before, I had no idea how long it took or how many people or how much stuff... pretty much, I had no clue. This morning, I just got an email that it's time for the Pre-Drywall Inspection. Holy Sh!t!! Already? That means all the frame work is up. All the windows are in, all the plumbing has been done. All the electrical has been run, stairs built, the brick work is complete, the roofing is complete, it's sitting on a foundation... I just cannot believe how fast it's all coming together!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home