My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Settlement Date

Ever since I put a contract on this new house I keep talking about, the company selling/building it would not release when it would be ready. So, I did a little math and little research and a lot of guessing to pick a date off the top of my head. They date was just officially released today and wouldn't you know it... I was dead on!! The settlement date I guessed 2.5 months in advance is the exact day it's going to be! I'll be glad when I'm all moved in and the electronics are all wired, clothes put away, etc. I'm ready to kick my feet up and watch my big a$$ TV in the new house already.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:03 PM,

1 Comments:

At Wed May 04, 07:17:00 PM EDT, Blogger Carie said...

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home