My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Boring?

Remember back in the day, either at work or at an office function or a party, some guy would corner you and start talking about his kids. He'd have like 45 pictures fold out of his wallet and he was oh so excited and a glow with pride! Unfortunately for you, 44 of those pix look exactly the same. Why? B/c they aren't your kids and you probably don't give two sh!ts beyond simple polite conversation. Doesn't he have anything else to discuss? What else does he do? The answer, probably nothing. That's it. He has his kids and that's about it.

I've always been worried of becoming that guy, and yet fast forward to today and about all I have to talk about is this house I'm buying. I know everyone is sick of hearing about it, but that's really all I have going on right now. Saving all my duckets for closing & moving costs doesn't really leave a lot of free spending for other excitements. I can't help but think that just a few years ago, I had something going on non-stop. There was always something else around the bend to talk about, some new excitement. I'm not upset about the new house excitement at all, I mean it's a ton of money and a ton of little goodies that make up the purchase. I do wish I had something more to say to folks right now than flipping through the pix on my iPhone showing them pic after pic after pic of lumber.

Just makes me feel like I'm a little boring at the moment. If I don't wanna hear about your kids and the never ending list of pix that look just a like, what makes me think you wanna see tons of pix of the new house and hear about it?

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home