My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Torn

I'm not sure why, but it seems like all of my clothes have decided it is time to fall apart... NOW! In the past few weeks, I've lost two of my favorite suits (I see another one going), a belt, a pair of jeans and at least one dress shirt. Nothing is tight, it's just been worn out plain and simple. It's time to buy a whole new wardrobe?? Ugh. It's not the top, but it's up there on the 'Things I don't want to do right now' list. Perhaps I'm just stressing over every penny spent since I'm currently trying to save as much as I can for my upcoming home closing expenses? Yeah, that could very easily be it. Hold together clothes. I don't wear you that much!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home