My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



H82W8

The offer is in, all of my cards are face up on the table, & the big fat nasty check has been written. Now comes the waiting game. Basically, some higher up simply has to give the deal a thumbs up and the house is purchased!! In the mean time, think of it like asking that amazing girl/guy you had a crush on out back in high school. They said they would get back to you soon. So, you wait all excited, stressed, nervous, etc. What if they say no?!?!? What if they say yes?!?! OMG... I'm freakin' out man! Then you look at your watch to realize that you have only waited 2 minutes. Ha! It happened to us all and you know how it went. Initially, I was supposed to hear a verdict yesterday morning. Now, this morning or maybe this afternoon?

On an unrelated note, I used to want the title of this post on a license plate. It was always taken and probably for the best. You really aren't getting out of a ticket with that tag.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:59 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home