My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Count Down...

Well, here I am staring at the clock. Why you might ask? Well, I have a 530pm appointment today to look at a house and potentially write a contract on it! I'm full of this giant mix of excited and scared sh!tless. The excited part, that's pretty self explanatory. This place is very nice! For the scared part, there's actually two parts to that. First off, Holy Crap that's a lot of money! I know that for the typical person, a house is about the most expensive purchase they will ever make in their lives and for me, they are right. The money has been transferred and is standing by, I've crunched the numbers time and time again so it's simply time to make this move. That makes it no less scary. Did I mention that this is A LOT of money?

The second half, I don't want to get too excited about this place. There is another buyer that's in front of me. Basically, they have been flip flopping and the seller is sick of it. They have a deadline of 530pm today to get their collective sh!t together or hit the road and the place is free and clear! So, the count down/waiting game is on. Is it 530 yet?




















Other bedroom, patio, garage, bathrooms, & unfinished space not pictured.

Update:The appointment to write the contract has been pushed back to Saturday morning. If I didn't have to work, I'd just spend the next two days in a bar so I could time travel! So, now I wait to see if I have to write a monster check.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:04 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home