My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Pissy

Some days, everything just seems to piss you off. We all have those days. Something may have set you off a few days ago and you never really got over it. Or perhaps there is something new getting under your skin. Whatever the issue, it can be a total b!tch to shake off. Hi, welcome to my day! Is it the residual frustration from a few days ago when I lost hundreds of lines of code I was working on? Am I frustrated about the housing market? Who knows. All I know is, I'd like to shake this current funk asap before I say or do something I may regret.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home