My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Mix

Well, there's no fooling myself. I'm soooooo far out of the mix, I have no clue what day it is. Esp. since my old circle moves/changes so rapidly. Asking questions to the folks I keep in touch with yields names I don't know and situations I wasn't a part of. I'm using this down time to get plenty of rest to get over that damned flu I had, and to really shape up my credit. I mean, I do hope to buy a house one of these days and this breather (financial or otherwise) is long over due. If I do get back to hanging out, I wonder if I'll even know anyone by then?

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home