My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Financial Advisor

In two days, I'm going to see a financial analyst. I'm not super excited, but I know it's good for me. Kind of like the financial equivalent of going to the dentist perhaps. Can you tell I'm not excited? Here's what I think he'll tell me:


I keep thinking about a financial show on MSNBC where people call in and ask if they can buy something. Be it a car, or an investment property or a puppy. Personally, I think these people are a little nuts. How on earth do they expect folks to have that much cash on hand? I shouldn't have to have $50k in my savings account to be able to justify buying a candy bar! Perhaps a little irrational, but that's where my head is when thinking about this topic.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home