My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Damned Flu

It happens every year. Not always at the same time, but once a year I get sick as a dog. You know the kind, layed out in your PJ's growing a beard to rival Paul Bunyan's! This year, it got me right around MLK weekend and it was the full blown flu. I generally refuse flu shots b/c the only time I took a flu shot, I got the damned flu. What happened this year?? It's all good, glad I got it out of my system and now the rest of the year can be clear sailing! I think I even shed a few pounds since I wasn't really eating, just sleeping/reading/vegging for a few days.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:28 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home