My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



We

Something I'm learning about myself is my weariness of using possessive pronouns with regards to couples. Think "ours" or "we." I know I'm hitched now and things that I do I generally do with the miss' so statements like "we did this" or "this is ours" are to be considered normal. I just don't like using this type of speech. I don't know why, but it really grates on me when other folks do it too. Maybe it's the loss of individuality that is subtly associated with it? I have no idea. I'm a me, the Miss's is a she. Instead of 'we' I'll hang onto saying "The miss' and I" for a while longer.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:56 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home