My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Volvo

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I help people buy and sell their cars. It's some thing of a hobby of mine and I'd like to think I'm actually quite good at it. Among the people I've helped is my mother. She has a Volvo similar to the one pictured here. She's had it for a few years now, but TODAY she finally admitted that she liked it! After years of pointing out things she doesn't like and other cars that do things better or differently... Today she said it's a good car and she really likes it thanks to it's snow performance. Woot! Time to celebrate!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home