My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Nerding Continues

Recently, I got the new GT5 game and It's deff very cool. But as with many of my games, I like to play two at the same time. Well, not simultaneously... I'd need to PS3's! But alternating one then the other. Right now, I've swapped back over to an FFXIII streak. I'm getting back into it. I'm finally at a point where my characters are building up some experience and I can see them developing. Basically, I'm making progress in my game and getting into it. Woo! Down side? They keep track of how many hours you've logged on the game and it's taken me 39 hours to get here. Damn. And now I'm even more hooked. D'oh! This is gonna take me back to the days of FFXII all over again, isn't it??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:03 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home