My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Bars? What Bars?

December has NOT been a good month for me as far as getting out and socializing. I would say my time spent at bars has dropped by 300% or more? This little factoid is bit of a double edged sword to be honest. On the one hand, yes I don't get out to hang out as much as I'd like to which has been substituted with time at the house either doing little projects around the house or logging in some hours on my PS3. On the other hand, I'm not taking in the calories of bar food & drinks and I'm saving a lot of money on bar tabs which is helping me pay off some old stuff that I've been dragging for way too long. All in all, I'd say it's good? I just hope my friends remember me when it comes to party invites and what not.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:05 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home