My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Married Life, Week 1

In case you guys didn't know, I got hitched. Who'da thunk it, right? So far, things are going great. I know, I know, newly weds... everything is sunshine... blah blah blah. I'm just gonna keep on enjoying it while it's going well. The only change so far is that we've been hitting the grocery store more, which I guess makes sense since she's a really good cook. She likes to cook, I like to eat... seems like a win to me! The house still looks very much the same, but once all of her stuff finds its way up to the city, I'm sure the look of things will start to change a bit. I just hope it doesn't start to look cluttered. I really like keeping it clean and simple, but some would call that bare. Only time will tell, right? But, so far so good.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home