My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



BSG

I don't know why now, or why in general but I've gotten into Battle Star Galactica in a big way. Maybe I was confused why Katee Sackhoff kept showing up in Big Bang Theory and needed to understand her character? Either way, I've been streaming the entire series using netflix and knocking out a little of each season daily. It's nice to be able to watch them straight through one after the other in order rather than waiting for episode by episode each week. I'll tell you this, it's only a matter of time before I say frack something & reveal my true nerdyness!!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:35 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home