My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Business Woes

Yesterday, I had to tell yet another dry cleaners to go fcuk themselves. Am I the only one who has this problem with businesses? If you have a big a$$ neon sign in the window that says "ALL ITEMS $2.25"... How much should all items be? I know, $2.25! That's crazy logic. After dealing with my current dry cleaners for a year or two, I actually looked at my receipt yesterday to find that their sign, which is over a foot tall and always lit, is clearly total crap. My simple suggestion of they should turn it off was clearly very confusing to them. So, now I'm on the hunt for another bloody dry cleaners. One that speaks English, takes credit cards, and is still a discount cleaner. Yeah, I know... Good luck. Thanks!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:28 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home