My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Bachelor Party Weekend


The clock is ticking and I'm about to start an epic weekend. The bummer is I'm actually sick. Bleh! I never get colds and now... damn! It's all good, booze kills sick germs, right? Right? I'm not sure what to say, I really want to put pen to paper to document this moment but I'm at a loss for a coherent post. Let's start with I basically have no clue what is going on. Being a person who is a planner, to be completely in the dark on an event like this is rather difficult for me. I keep playing this clip of scrubs over and over in my head and thinking... "Damn. Am I really as crazy as Dr. Reed is??" I feel like I'm not supposed to ask questions or any of that. But where as she only had 20 mins, I've had a few months!! Hell, I just found a few minutes ago what time I was supposed to be ready to go tomorrow! Well, kudos friends for keeping me in the dark as I'm sure you've worked very hard to do so. I know it'll be great and the suspense is part of the enjoyment, right??

I've been to many parties like this and even thrown a couple. Each and every time, It felt to me and to many of the folks involved that it was a fond farewell to the fellow getting married. Now being in the hot seat myself, I don't think that's the case. I'm not planning on vanishing or falling off the world. I still like to be out and party with the best of 'em. Will I be chasing skirts with you guys till 5am? Probably not, but I can still pull of one hell of a wing man!

My mind is all over the place and my thoughts are all jumbled. Not in a bad way, there's just so much going on in my life right now. I really wish I could write my blog entries in the shower in the morning. That's when it's all still fresh!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:28 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home