My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



1 hour from now

Here it is, the last hour before my very own bachelor party. I still know nothing about what's going this evening. I've had a few hints dropped here and there, but I'm not sure those were intentional. The only guess I have right now is some sort of entourage type evening. There will be food. Anywhere from 20-40 guys in suits. We'll take over assorted ultra lounges and blare out some techno on the limo/bus that will be hauling us around. I'm sure at some point, strippers will be involved as well. I wonder if we'll move fast enough to keep up with my add?

This feeling reminds me of bid night. I don't know what to expect, but I'm in a suit with an emergency credit card in my sock ready to see where the night takes me. Nervous, curious, & excited.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home