My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Holy Nostalgia!

I don't know what's been going on lately. Maybe it's the time of year that freshman are heading off to college or what. But for some reason, I found myself taking a virtual tour of my old school. I found some pix of my old dorms and even spent a little time on google maps trying to find my old college house via satellite. I wonder if it's even still standing?!? Ha!!

Doesn't make any sense to me, why did I just got a pang for my college experience all of a sudden?? I know in my head that I went to my school at the peak of the good times. Both in my life and in the time period for that campus. And it's true, you can never have those days back but, some times it pulls at the memory/heart strings.

I spent one semester at this dorm and damn it was tiny. I'm not sure how they are able to cram two people in something that's half the size of my office!! My decorations were some empty clear plastic yogurt cups and a shelf stereo.


These long squat looking dorms with no elevators, they were only 3 floors tho, were the football dorms at the time. God knows how I ended up there, but it was quite the experience. I spent the rest of my on campus time on assorted floors of this dorm with way too many stories than can fit in a caption.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home