My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Paid!!

Last night, I scheduled my LAST car payment on the Jeep. Wooooot!! I'm super excited for a number of reasons. First, I'm paying it off over a year early which is awesome and saving money on the compounding interest is gonna feel great! I guess I should say sorry to the bank for not getting that money tho. Maybe I should send flowers? Next, this will mark the first time since college that I haven't had a car payment. I think the biggest challenge for me is going to be NOT shopping and jumping into another car to add to my collection. I just gotta keep reminding myself that I don't drive that much! What happens now? I guess they send me the title? I dunno, but I'm excited to find out.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:32 AM,

1 Comments:

At Fri Jul 23, 05:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger Carie said...

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home