My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Annoying

Dear security guards in my building, why the hell do you care if I hop the ropes in the evening? Seriously, it's after COB. Almost everyone has already left for the day and I just wanna catch the last elevator that just opened. I mean, aren't the ropes there for keeping people out not keeping people in? Hell, I can't even get mad at ya any more. Yelling at me trying to cut in line was probably the most action you've seen on your job in months!! Did you go home and rub one out thinkin about the situation and exploiting your authority?

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home