My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



MacBook

I've now had my MacBook pro for approx 3 months or so? I just wanted to follow up and say that I still freaking love it!! Best laptop I've ever had. Battery life is amazing, it's still running programs smoothly as hell, and the screen is beautiful. I travel with it when I am TDY, it lives next to my bed daily, and I'm basically on it every day! When a piece of technology exceeds my expectations, you have no idea how happy that makes me. Funny that I should hate the iPhone soooo much while the MacBook pro rocks my world. The iPad… I'm just not sure why I would need such a thing. It's a cool toy, but I'm running a little low on expendable income at the moment. Check back with me after the summer travels are over.

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:19 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home