My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Hard Work

While it might not look like it to many of you, I've been working hard on my credit rating and keeping my finances in order. After years and years of hard work and meticulous tracking, I've finally gotten to a place where my credit is decent. Don't get me wrong, it could get better, buuuut when I pulled it today I got the following blurb:

Factors in your credit file indicate you have excellent credit. Lenders will likely offer you the best rates and terms.

It's nice when hard work starts to pay off. Win!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:26 AM,

1 Comments:

At Sun May 09, 07:07:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

Sweet! I should check my credit everything again. I used to do it once a year with that free thing, but haven't in a while. Doh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home