My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Advice Column

My suggestion to you on how to get over someone:

I would like to stick with the age old 'the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else' bit. I've tried that, and it does distract you for a little while. But for me, the same thing helps me as when I'm having a bad day. I do nice things for complete strangers. Whether it volunteering, or giving up a parking space, or helping an old lady with her groceries, or buying a homeless person a hot fresh meal. Sappy? Maybe. But the acts themselves are so rewarding that you soon forget why you were upset in the first place. It's only a temporary fix, but it helps bridge the time till you actually are over it.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:54 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home