My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Cruisin

Well, the time is upon me... I'm heading out of town on an actual vacation. I'm taking a cruise in the Caribbean! I think this'll be a ton of fun but I'll be completely out of touch. No interwebs, no wifi, no cell phone... eeek!! That first time my berry sync's when I get back onto land is going to be just NAAAAAAAAASTY!! I'm actually kinda curious how long it'll take. Ok, well there is wifi on the boat but it costs like $35/hr? Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I still plan to keep my Project 365 going, I'll just have to post pix for each day when I return and just back date them all to the appropriate day. I think this is the longest vacay I've ever taken since college. I do a lot of weekend trips, but nothing like this. So, yeah I'm excited to check it out and get away from the cold for a bit.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:54 PM,

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 14, 07:49:00 PM EST, Blogger Me said...

No scuba diving at Grand Cayman!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home