My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Project 365

What is Project 365 all about?

People will often say that their whole lives flashed before their eyes after they experienced a traumatic event. Perhaps it’s a bit morbid, but we think that sounds pretty incredible. When Taylor McKnight started taking a photo a day on January 1st, 2004, he never imagined the project would not only serve as a way to remember a year, but also help him understand what was important to him in his life. Whether it was his relationships, his career, or his fashion sense, recording a photo a day for a whole year left him with a rich visual history of his life. And it made him a better photographer to boot! - *Photojojo!* Newsletter

Click here for more info on Project 365

Well, let's give this a shot (ok, so I'm starting on the 5th... eat me! Project 360 then!). Ideally, as I continue this task my face will thin up a bit from a new work out/diet plan I'm working on. No, not an new years resolution. I just stepped on a scale and its not lookin good, so time to fix it. I mean, what did I really expect? I haven't been able to get into the swing of the gym at all since my motorcycle accident almost 6 months ago and have instead replaced it with a steady stream of partying... Of course I'm gonna find all the weight I lost and then some.

Here we go... Day 1. No gel in the hair today, it's just bloody cold out so I gotta rock the winter hat instead. This is just a random shot of me cheesin' in front of some flags near my office. Black suit (shocker!), black shirt, and purple striped tie by Express.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:46 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home