My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



My Egg Ritual

I know you have one... We all do. I'll even list mine for you, ready?
    My Egg Ritual
  1. Order Steak & Eggs, Sunny Side up w/ a side of toast
  2. Enjoy your steak or steak tips
  3. Eat only the egg whites, do not puncture the yolks
  4. Apply ketchup and Tabasco sauce to your hash browns and enjoy them
  5. Cut the egg yolk into four pieces making an X across the center
  6. Eat only the solid portion of the yolk in however many bites you see fit
  7. Sop up the remaining mix of yolk, steak, ketchup, Tabasco, and all the flavors of your meal with your toast
  8. Sit back and enjoy the fact that you have completed my egg ritual!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:57 PM,

1 Comments:

At Mon Jan 25, 01:23:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha? lol.i like the idea of an egg ritual... just need to develop mine first tho' lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home