My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Dealbreaker

I don't recall how I stumbled onto this blog, but I really enjoy it. I like the assorted authors that post stuff that just completely drives them nuts. Some of them are one liners, but for the most part these are well written rants about stuff that just drives people nuts. http://dealbreaker.tumblr.com/


Dealbreaker: You are that Skeezy guy at a private party


What's your plan? You and your creepy looking friend show up under dressed and pay $30 each for cover (which gets you nothing), buy a couple $7 beers and then sit by the ladies room just waiting for a girl to be trashed enough to take pity and talk to you? Or perhaps you then decide to divide and conquer! One sits by the women's room on the stake out while the other makes a round skeezing out groups of girls and not taking hints that they are not interested in you. Hints = "Get the fcuk away from us" I'm really not sure how to be more direct then that. Is your game soooo strong that you think you can over come your own creepy? Good luck with that playa. You can thank that disgusted look on her face as she sees you since she now has to swallow after she threw up in her mouth a little. Personally, I would pop some popcorn and sit back to watch you get you’re a$$ beat by the bouncers at any club on any day. Thanks for skeezing people out all over the world you dirty piece of trash.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home