My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Bleh

I don't like to post negative posts, but tonight I'm just exhausted, annoyed, frustrated, you name it. I'm sure it'll pass, but for now I'm annoyed with the way the give-a-ways turned out and my effing dry cleaners. Ugh. I know, silly things to be annoyed with, but today they bug me. Today's pic is just me after the gym at my mom's place. Shirt is old as hell by Abercrombie.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:42 PM,

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 08, 01:28:00 PM EST, Blogger Me said...

Maybe it was something in the air. I was irascible yesterday!

 
At Fri Jan 08, 02:23:00 PM EST, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

You and your vocab words!! =)

 
At Thu Jan 14, 07:52:00 PM EST, Blogger Me said...

I like your project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home