My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Annoyed

Right now, I'm my 4th leg of travel?? Hell I dunno... one car, 2 planes, and now a bus? I'm sure this trip will be great, but right now I'm irritable and just want to be there already. Southwest and Carnival both need to stop doing things for "my convenience" b/c they really aren't. In fact, checking my carry on is quite annoying as is an all expenses included cruise where they keep charging sh!t to your card. Ugh, ok maybe I'm just cranky/grumpy whatever. I guess I'm ready to start having fun and not travels. Flying has become exponentially more annoying. Thank you TSA and fcuk you terrorists. "Two by two, hands of blue..." Its eerie how TSA tends to remind me of that little item from Serenity.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home