My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Airport Mania

A few weeks ago, I was toolin around the internets and ran across this little game on yahoo games. The premise is that you are an air traffic controller and you have to land/repair/refuel/unload/etc planes on an airstrip. To some it might sound a little droll, but the cartoon animation of these little planes and the ridiculously cute voices makes it really fun and more then a little addictive!! You can play for free at the links listed below or you can buy it for only $6.99 from the manufacturer. Don't let Yahoo bully you into buying it for $20!! I'm freaking hooked and it really is a lot of fun!

Play For Free @
Yahoo.com
AirportMania.com


Buy for $6.99 using Pay Pal @
Reflexive.com

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home