My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Upgrade Time

Is it obvious yet that I'm a gadget freak?? Well it should be. I just upgraded my berry to the new Curve 8900 and I freaking love it!! For those of you keeping count at home, that's berry number 5 I think for this year. Yikes!! At any rate, this thing is great. It has 4x the memory for processing and storage. I'm actually able to use all the features on it w/o it locking up and more. The Curve 8310 was a great phone, but I just run too many apps and use my berry more then the phone can keep up with. If you need a basic berry, that thing kicks serious a$$. Great battery life, great functionality, etc. But if you need a little more processing power and memory, you gotta upgrade.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home