My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Luggage

Due to my recent work travel and a partial effort to appear more professional, I've invested in some fancier luggage to travel. I picked up the usual non-descript black luggage that EVERYONE else has on the plane. Ha. A large garment bag and a freakin huge laptop/carry on bag. The latter is great for folks who travel with two laptops, me, and don't wanna have their office PC breaking their back b/c it weighs an arm and a leg!! Having spent some time wheeling this thing around, I just don't think I'm ready to become those people that tote wheelie bags to work. As soon as I'm back in DC, it's back to my back pack for me. I just think that's more me and waaaay more comfortable. I like this bag, I really do. But it's more suited to travel and less to every day totin around.

Every time I look at my bags and notice that I just picked up matched luggage, I can see the space balls scene in my head "What the hell is all that?""It's her royal highnesses matched luggage!"

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home