My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Cleveland


I once again find myself in Cleveland, and the more I go the less funny I find these video's. I actually feel sad for this area. I mean the mass transit is in place, they have tons and tons of office space for commercial items and the city itself is working really hard to turn things around. I know they are currently working b/c I've been listening to a fcuking jack hammer out side my building for the past 3+ hours, but I digress. Good luck Cleveland. I hope you guys can do something with all this space! If not, hell the house for the price of a VCR sounds kinda nice!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:44 PM,

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 03, 06:27:00 PM EST, Blogger Me said...

I thought "Cleveland Rocks!" Drew lies. All lies.

 
At Tue Nov 03, 06:30:00 PM EST, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

It might have at one point, buuuuut now not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home