My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Cleveland @ Night

You know, you get a bum wrap Cleveland. Maybe it's not like this every night, but tonight was lovely. Sure its a little cold out, but I'm walking down well lit and very clean streets. There's some street musicians playing the guitar or the trumpet. Wanna see a show at the House of Blues? No problem. How about a pro basketball game... We've got you covered! Nice new bars all over the place with great specials. I'm eatin some wings and tossin back a big beer right now. And the best part?? Not one person has asked me for some change for the damn bus! Oh yeah, the mass transit system is well lit too and running abundantly. Not too shabby tonight Cleveland, keep it up.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 7:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home