My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Ray!

Look Mr. Ray, I don't know who you are or how you've managed to become a culinary god in DC, but good on ya. Today, I'm heading back to Ray's Hell Burger for another one of your delicious creations. Is it the burger patty the size of my head? The gourmet toppings? The semi snooty barrista-esque attitude of your staff that takes my money? I don't know, but I'm ready and excited. It's almost a ritual that I have to prepare. You can't eat a heavy dinner the night before. Barely any breakfast followed by an early, light lunch. Snacking? Oh that's a no no!! You must be ready for the awesomeness that is Rays! In fact, this ritual has becomeā€¦ I won't say common place but very much accepted and understood. Asking someone about weird eating patterns is generally a little touchy, but if they respond "Oh, I'm going to Ray's tonight!" Everything is understood.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home