My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Random Thoughts

I'm not sure how this topic started, but we (in our insanely nerdy and inebriated selves selves) got to talking about strip rock band last night. Clearly, we just meld everything together that we do. Games + Booze + Nakedness! I gave some thought to how the evening would go, and I made a chart. Yeah, I'm cool like that!!



I think this drinking game can be better illustrated by the graph above. Drunkeness is a steady incline as the night goes on, but if you'll look, after you are 30% drunk, I predict your enjoyment of the game to decrease steadily as you continue fcuking up the notes. Then, peak back up a bit when nakedness starts to decrease to bring it home for a strong drunken/naked finish.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:56 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home