My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Neglect

This week has been a heavy week when it comes to social life. In my never ending discussion/search for balance in my life, I've deff tipped the scales to social. How can you tell? Well, you can watch my budget going straight to hell for party expenses or my lack of sleep or my absence in the gym. One interesting byproduct of the party life style, if you have a messy roommate, is that the upkeep of the house doesn't go on. In this case, it's the dishes. Maybe I'm a nit picky neat freak, but if I never eat at home why are there always dirty dishes??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home