My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Monday's

Every time I hear people using the term "A case of the Monday's" in real life it takes me back to Office Space and the first time I watched it. I thought, holy crap, life can't really be like that. Can it?? At the time, I clearly had not experienced office life. Nor did I ever hate Monday's like I do now. It's not so much that the day itself sucks, it's that in the serving world all the days blend together. You kind of start forgetting what day of the week it is and you sort of stop caring. Not b/c life is bad by any means, but the days of the week really don't matter when you work 7 days a week and holiday's. The catch is, you really don't mind either. Or maybe I really don't mind. Is that even really a catch? I see my roomie now working/sleeping crazy hours while I work the 9-5 grind. Is one better or worse? I think they are different and they deff. both have their pro's/cons. Maybe this is just one of those grass is greener sort of thoughts? Or maybe the fact that "A case of the Monday's" exists is a little ridiculous to me.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home