My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Hiya

Hey there blog, what's up? It is just soooo muggy, gray, gross, whatever you wanna call it out there. Feels like one of those stay in the house and do nuuuuuthin kinda nights. Ya know? Maybe get my video games on or catch up on some old shows that I haven't seen in years. You know what would be fun? Cooking a nice gourmet meal for some folks like I used to years ago. Way before your time blog, some friends and I used to have last supper a couple nights a week. I was working in a kitchen full time so to cook for only 10 at home was nooooothin. They'd all chip in for foods and someone else cleaned. Really, a great deal for everyone. I think that would be one of the great pro's for living in a group home. Last supper! Deff, good times.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home