My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Toys!


I broke down and picked up another toy this weekend. I have been eyeballing a flat screen NAV for months if not years at this point. My NAV is good, but the maps are out dated and $50 to make it current just seems a bit much when new devices start in the low $100's. So, finally I said screw it. I found a good deal with free shipping and now sales tax. So, I picked it up and it's on its way!!


My next toy that I'm eye balling right now, is a new mountain bike. I have a bike, but it's not in very good shape and quite honestly my butt hurts a little when riding it. No jokes! But, do I want something cheap and simple? Of course not!! I want a light weight frame, full suspension, disc brakes all around, and trigger shifters. Yum! My friend said give HTO a try and gave me directions to their outlet store. Well, it's worth a shot. Let's see if I can pick up a close out model b/c honestly I don't know that much about bikes. I just know I want those things I listed above and a decent make.


Finally, I'm batting around the idea of upgrading to a new iPod nano. I know, I know, if you've been keeping track that'll give me 5 iPods. Ridiculous I'm sure. But, with the new Nano, they finally listened to me!! I've been asking for a tuner in my iPod since day zero!! Yay! Finally! And the cool thing, you can also do song tagging while you are listening to the radio which I personally think is a really really cool feature.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:39 PM,

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 28, 06:02:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

Great. Now I want a new iPod. Thanks for informing me of something I really didn't need to know.

=)

 
At Mon Sep 28, 07:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

To sweeten the pot, it's got a built in video camera. Not sure why, but it does. Ok, seriously, you can't get one... b/c then I'm gonna cave too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home