My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Sunny

I've been trying to get into this show for years. Been told how funny it is and I can see the humor, but it never quite clicked as strong as it should. Until last night. I came home after a night out with some snacks in hand to find the newest episode on the DVR. I ate chicken and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Why was this show so much funnier then shows in days past? It was probably the same, it was I who was altered. I had had a couple of cocktails at the bar prior to watching this show. My conclusion: This show is better enjoyed under the influence. How much and what kind of influence is up to you. The show is basically a 30 minute long train wreck, but damn if I didn't enjoy the hell out of the last 2 episodes!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:16 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home