My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



A Breather


Here I sit taking a breather from the office on this beautiful fall day. I'm a bit stressed due to some last minute travel plans at work, and just everything going on in general. House/condo shopping is crazy scary for me based on the amount of money I'm planning on plunking down. The hash is tough in that it seems everyone is trying to pull away. I'm probably not setting a very good example right now, but I'm trying to turn that around. Also, my social circle... Well, I don't wanna go there right now.

I really can't believe my stress level was so high this morning that sitting on a rock wall outside typing an email or a post on the berry feels relaxing. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I have my iPod in too for effect. Well, time to get my Perfect Pita on. Until next time.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home