My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



I got it!!

After calling every day non stop for over a month, I have finally gotten one of DC's MOST coveted reservations!! A seating for two to MiniBar! Why so difficult you ask? Well, there are only 12 seating's per night. There is no menu, everything is a tasting menu from the chef's themselves. And last but not least, this restaurant works with Molecular Gastronomy which is very hard to find as it's expensive and not easy to do well. It's that last point that's gotten me working so hard to get a reservation. My mom is really into that style of cooking/mixology, and I wanted to do something nice for her birthday. So, Win! Now… what the hell is upscale casual??

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:44 PM,

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 03, 11:39:00 AM EDT, Blogger Me said...

I want a son like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home