My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Getting Acquainted

Earlier this week, I got the bike back and I figured it's time for us to get to know one another a little better!! What better way then go for a couple late night rides… I <3 night riding! I'm not sure why, but there's something about it that's just so damned peaceful. Just you and the road. It's probably why I love door free Jeep time in the summer at night too. First things first, it's let's get a new jacket to be sure I'm well padded and safe just in case. At first I thought this jacket was soooo damned loud and ostentatious that I wasn't really considering it. But having bought it anyway, I really really like it! Besides, the idea is to be seen so it's supposed to be loud! On the first test run I learned that it accelerates soooo fast, that it pushes the mirrors back! Ha. Ok, I can fix that with the tightening of a few screws. Otherwise, it's been running like a champ! Now I just gotta wait for my new rear LED turn signals that are in the mail. Can't wait to put 'em on. I think it'll be good for me to have some sort of signals vs. the none that are on there now!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 4:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home