My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Drowsiness my a$$!

As you may know, I was in a motorcycle accident last Sunday. And I've finally gone to the doctor to see if I'm ok or not. As it turns out, I've just got some bruising and basic aches, pains, and cuts associated with this type of injury. The doc prescribed me Flexeril and cautioned me that it might cause some mild drowsiness. So, I sat down last night with a sandwich for dinner and some DVR to catch up on. I took one of these little 5mg tabs with food as directed. The next thing I know, it's 13 hours later and I'm late getting up for work!! Wow! I haven't been that knocked out since college when I had strep!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:56 AM,

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 28, 07:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger Me said...

Can I have some?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home