My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Soooo bad

There's just something I love about going out. The jokes, the laughter, the good stories, hilarious games… ok, maybe there's a lot I love about going out! But why why why does it have to be so bad for you? It's terrible for your body physically. Going out w/ booze (or whatever your poison) is fattening, caloric, usually high in sugars, and basically has no nutritional value. Also, going out leads you to eat more junk food b/c that's what's around when you get hungry. There's not a fresh green leafy salad guy chasing you down when you go out, but there's always some chicken wings or hot dogs available to ya. It's bad for you financially. Everything costs more when you are out whether it's food or drink. And when you roll 6-10 deep everywhere you go, a round for your friends adds up REALLY quickly. I'm sure I could go on, but Nah. That's enuff for now. Despite all these bad things, I continue to make the conscious choice to go out and have great times with my peoples. Is that good? Is that bad? I've come to the realization that it just is.

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home